Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Lemonade Mouth

  Did you watch the new movie Lemonade Mouth?  I did it was so cool and I Loved all the amazing songs.  Lemonade Mouth is totally a movie any one can relate to.  It is a movie about great friends and great music.  All though it was kinda sad at some parts it made my brother cry witch made me laugh a little.  My favorite people in Lemonade Mouth is Olivia and Stella.  All though they had some problems with getting to the top because of the principal that didn't like one of their songs and Stella.  And when it came to the talent show they failed but one of the fans starts to sing and they learned something much better that night it was friend ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Schwartz and parents will look your comment over prior to it being posting. If it's nice it will be posted.