Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Garrison Elementary School Student Blogs Featured on FOX 5 News

 Kristina Lee from FOX 5 NEWS is interviewing our class about blogs.  We will be on TV at 6:00 tonight be sure to watch us.  They called our teacher this morning in the middle of class and asked if they could interview us about our blogs.  We were so excited! We were never expecting this to happen,but it did !!!!!!!!!!! Three people got interviewed. Some people were blogging while the camera was rolling. She just interviewed me. I was so nervous ! I didn't know what to say. The only thing that I heard myself saying was um uh . In a way it was so AWESOME!!!  I can't wait to watch it tonight

1 comment:

Mr. Schwartz and parents will look your comment over prior to it being posting. If it's nice it will be posted.