Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Best Friends

  My best Friends are Jello,Lizzie,Dian, and Ally.   These are all my friends they are all great I should tell you more about them.  In the following Paragraphs I will talk about all of them.
                                               
Jello
 Jello is super nice, smart, and funny.  Her favorite sport is basket ball.  Although she is small she is really good at the sport.  Jello is also really smart in math.  She is a really excellent writer too.

Lizzie
  Lizzie is really funny and a good writer.  Lizzie's favorite sport is basket ball, soccer, and soft ball.  She is super funny and can always make you laugh.  Evan though she makes me mad some times she is still one of my best friends. 

Dian
  Dian is really cool and athletic.  She loves to play sports her favorite sport is SOCCER!  She is really fast and she can always talk you into something you don't want to do and in the end what you didn't want to do was really fun!

Alley
  Alley is really nice and helpful any where.  She is always willing to help the teacher and other students in the class.  She is super nice and can always solve a  problem. She is really responsible and trust worthy I am proud to have her as one of my friends. : )

4 comments:

Mr. Schwartz and parents will look your comment over prior to it being posting. If it's nice it will be posted.