Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Harvard Softball

This spring I am going to be following the Harvard Softball team.  I got to meet the team and the other coaches.  I got to meet them because my mom and coach Carri  have been friends since they were 13.  Carri asked me if I could be the bat girl and I said yes!  So I got to sit in the dugout and got to talk to them it was cool! After that we all went to dinner and we talked about school and my blog.  The next day we went to go see another game and then we said goodbye and took a picture.  Now they are back in Boston and playing more tournament's.  My favorite part was talking to the girls in the dugout,  I  will never forget them and that moment.

Good luck Harvard
                                                  

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend that also like softball just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Mr. Schwartz and parents will look your comment over prior to it being posting. If it's nice it will be posted.