Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Heros

  I am like totally obsessed with Bobby jack.  He is so cool, so I am going to talk about my own Bobby Jack story.  Here check out the video of Bobby Jack here's the link Bobby Jack
  Once there was a young boy named Bobby Jack or Bob for short.  No body expected any thing from him.  He believed that to, all the kids would make fun of him he didn't do anything about it.  His whole child hood was ruined until he met Cooper (Cooper is what you call a fairy god mother).  It was a normal school day Bob was sitting at a lunch table all alone like always.  Then Cooper came over to his table and said  " Hi I'm new I don't have any friends do you want to be my friend?" 
  Bob was shocked he never had a friend in his life he wanted to know if it was all a dream, so he pinched himself really hard.  Then he asked "are you serious?"  Cooper said "Yes!".  They are best buds now and they have many more adventures coming your way!
  Part two coming soon....  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Schwartz and parents will look your comment over prior to it being posting. If it's nice it will be posted.