Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Heros part 2

  They went back to Bob's house and had some cookies and milk.  Then cooper said " Hey  can I tell you a secret?" Bob said "Sure",  "Okay well I'm a Super Hero".  Bob's mouth dropped down with shock and then a light bulb went off in his head... Ding!  He thought to himself  " That can finally make me popular".   Then Cooper said "Hello, anyone in there? I was wondering if you could help me?" "Yes" said Bob, I mean yeah, cool, whatever!  " Okay, see you tomorrow and we will talk about it more, okay?" " Yes" said Bob.
  Bob quickly shut the door and got ready for  bed.  The next morning he woke up, he got ready for school quicker than ever before.  Then he caught the bus and was at school in no time at all .  He  waited for Cooper at the front gate.  When Cooper arrived he was carrying a costume for Bob. It had a B on it.
  Then they started talking about how cool it is being a super hero. Cooper said it was really cool but a
lot of work.  It was like the people were getting in trouble because they just want to see super hero's or be on the news, and when you're done they don't even say thank you!  Then he said,  "Meet me at my house on Thursday and we will train for being a Super Hero!" 
   part 3 coming soon...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Schwartz and parents will look your comment over prior to it being posting. If it's nice it will be posted.